- We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you make an enquiry we ask you for your name and contact details.
- We use your personal information to answer your enquiry, and for verifiers to confirm biological data you upload. We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details in your profile or by sending a request by e-mail.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org